pFriem Family Brewers announces the first-ever release of pFriem beer in bottles and associated bottle premiere events. The bottle release begins locally in Hood River, OR on Friday, April 3, 2015 at pFriem Family Brewers with Portland and Seattle premieres to follow.
pFriem is set to launch 23 bottled beers throughout 2015 including: annual, seasonal, limited and barrel-aged varieties. The Classic Series will be offered in a capped 500ml German-style bottle while the Select Line and Barrel-Aged beers are being packaged in a corked and hooded 375ml bottle. The Barrel-Aged beers will include the long-anticipated Flanders Red and Blonde.
“This is a significant moment for pFriem Family Brewers,” explains Brewmaster & Co-Founder Josh Pfriem. “Not only does releasing bottles make it easier for folks to take home our hop forward beers and lagers, but it allows us to take our Belgian-inspired and barrel-aged beers to the next level. These beers are bottle conditioned, a process where we add yeast and sugar to the beer before bottling to create a beautiful secondary fermentation. This fermentation process creates a high level of carbonation, a wonderful maturation, and an exceptionally complex beer. We are eager and excited to share these beers with you!”
LIST OF BOTTLE RELEASE EVENTS*:
Hood River, OR
- Hood River Premiere | pFriem Family Brewers | Friday, April 3, 2015
- Portland Premiere | Belmont Station | Wednesday, April 8, 2015 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saraveza Bottle Tasting | Thursday, April 9, 2015 | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Beermongers Bottle Tasting | Saturday April 11, 2015 | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Belmont Zupan’s Market Bottle Tasting | Saturday April 11, 2015 | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 1856 Bottle Tasting | Sunday, April 19, 2015 | 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Bridgetown Beerhouse Bottle Tasting | Tuesday April 28, 2015 | 6:00-8:00 pm
- Crow’s Feet Commons Bottle Tasting | Wednesday April 22, 2015 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Broken-Top Bottle Shop Bottle Tasting | Friday April 24, 2015 |5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Newport Market Bottle Tasting | Saturday April 25, 2015 | 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Les Caves Bottle Tasting | Wednesday April 29, 2015 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Bier Stein Bottle Tasting | Thursday April 30, 2015 | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Bottle Tasting Elizabeth Station | Tuesday May 5, 2015 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Seattle Premiere | Chuck’s Hop Shop| 656 NW 85th St, Seattle, WA 98117 | Wednesday, May 6, 2015 | 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Esquin Bottle Tasing | Thursday May 7th, 2015 | 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- The Beer Junction Bottle Tasting | Thursday May 7th, 2015 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Pint Defiance Bottle Tasting | Saturday May 9 2015 | 1:00 pm – 400 pm
In addition, pFriem will be one of the first breweries to ship their beer directly to Oregon residents. Buyers will be able to purchase pFriem bottles by the case and can also configure their own custom cases through the online store. For a limited time, purchases of over $70 ship for free. Due to limited availability, the Barrel-Aged bottles will be made available in cases of six with a limit of one case per customer. Pre-sales are now available at store.pfriembeer.com for shipment on April 6th.
*Dates and times subject to change.